This service is an add-on to Clever Accounts Ltd and is provided by Clever Accounts Ltd.
Accepting the terms
- You must accept the Terms before you can use the service. If you do not accept the Terms then you are unable to use the service.
Providing the service
- The service is provided to you by Clever Accounts Ltd from Cater Allen
- Cater Allen are a third party company and Clever Accounts would not be liable for any issues that arise from using the service from them.
- You must satisfy yourself that you are willing to accept the terms and conditions from Cater Allen also.
- Clever Accounts will not be liable for any inaccuracy of data downloaded from Cater Allen and you must ensure you check for accuracy at all times.
- You accept that Clever Accounts can suspend and discontinue this service at any time and without prior notice.
- Transactions are uploaded to your account daily at around 10.00am.
- You will agree that transactions up to when the service is started will need to be entered to ensure there are no gaps in data.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all data within Clever Accounts.
Payment and Fees
- The service will be provided free of charge for users of Clever Accounts and customers of Cater Allen.
- Until we have a valid direct debit mandate in place for your account we cannot activate the service for you. Please note, payment by paypal, direct transfer or standing order is not allowed for the continued use of the service.
- The monthly fees will start on the next available billing cycle, usually at the start of the next month.
Cancellation of the service
- You can cancel the service at anytime by deactivating it in Clever Accounts.
- Deactivation will occur in the month of request.
- Clever Accounts has the right to deactivate the service at any time, without any prior notice.